RufBus (on-call bus) - Mobilty as desired
Phone – Board – Travel
In addition to the ÖPNV’s schedule, the Berchtesgaden “RufBus” (on-call bus) will be in service in the townships of Berchtesgaden, Bischofswiesen, Schönau and Ramsau.
● Departure bus stop
● Preferred departure time
● End destination
At the pre-determined bus stop and time
Economically, comfortably and safely to your destination
What is the fare per person?
Each driven zone. 1,50 Euro
+ Service fee. 2,– Euro
Only the shortest route through the zones will be charged!
Service hours RufBus:
Monday – Sunday: 7.00 till 22.00
Monday – Sunday: 8.00 till 21.00
It can be ordered two hours prior to the desired departure time.
+ 49 (0) 8652 / 964 822
No parallel operation with the lines offered during the operating hours of public transportation.
• Free travel for disabled with valid pass
• Free travel for children under six accompanied by an adult
• Children from 6 to 15 travel half-price
• ÖPNV pass not valid
• No discounts for reduced passes such as (Bahncard, Student ID, Guest Card)
Free public transportation with your Guest Card
Public transportation can be used free of charge upon presentation of a valid guest card of the tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee (available from your landlord) in the municipalities Bischofswiesen, Berchtesgaden, Schönau am Königssee, Ramsau and Marktschellenberg.
Ramsau bus schedules:
- 845 RamBus (Ramsau circle line)
- 846 Berchtesgaden - Ramsau - Hintersee
- 847 AlmErlebnisBus (Hintersee - Hirschbichl)
Current bus schedules can be found on the RVO page www.rvo-bus.de
The following lines are exluded:
- Eagles Nest, Almerlebnisbus and Nachtschwärmer
- A valid combination ticket Rossfeld ski lifts/RVO is required for the ski shuttle bus to Rossfeld.
- A reduced fare will be charged for the lines to the Mozart city Salzburg.
- Only the toll fee is payable for the lines to Rossfeld.
- The line to Bad Reichenhall costs 3,- € for adults and 1,50 € for children (6-14).
Further information about the guest card incl. benefits can be found here: Your Guest Card (PDF/German)
There are parking spaces for coaches at the following locations
|Time Period||Parking Fee|
|Up to 4 hours||€ 5,00|
|Over 4 hours / Day pass||€ 7,00|
|Day 2||€ 5,00|
|Day 3||€ 4,00|
|Every additional day||€ 3,00|
|Annual pass (Ramsau)||€ 20,00|
|Annual pass (Tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee )||€ 40,00|
On presentation of a valid guest card of the tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee, a reduction of 50% is granted for the above fees (with the exception of annual passes).
The parking space Hiesenbrücke is free of charge upon presentation of the guest card.
Parking tickets can be paid with coins or the Parkster-App.
Please note that Debit / Credit cards and bank notes are not accepted by the parking machines, nor do they return any change.
With the Parkster app, the parking time can be shortened or extended at short notice. A discount with the guest card is possible by entering the card number in the app.
Day pass & Annual pass Ramsau coverage
Annual pass tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee additional coverage
Wheelchair access in Ramsau
Ramsau is pleased to offer an increasing number of accessible facilities, hiking trips and hotels.
Barrier-free, for example, is the new tourist information office and the town hall. In addition, multiple restaurants and toilets, for example around lake Hintersee and the National Park.