RufBus (on-call bus) - Mobilty as desired
Phone – Board – Travel
In addition to the ÖPNV’s schedule, the Berchtesgaden “RufBus” (on-call bus) will be in service in the townships of Berchtesgaden, Bischofswiesen, Schönau and Ramsau.
● Departure bus stop
● Preferred departure time
● End destination
At the pre-determined bus stop and time
Economically, comfortably and safely to your destination
What is the fare per person?
Each driven zone. 1,50 Euro
+ Service fee. 2,– Euro
Only the shortest route through the zones will be charged!
Service hours RufBus:
Monday – Sunday: 7.00 till 22.00
Monday – Sunday: 8.00 till 21.00
It can be ordered two hours prior to the desired departure time.
+ 49 (0) 8652 / 964 822
No parallel operation with the lines offered during the operating hours of public transportation.
• Free travel for disabled with valid pass
• Free travel for children under six accompanied by an adult
• Children from 6 to 15 travel half-price
• ÖPNV pass not valid
• No discounts for reduced passes such as (Bahncard, Student ID, Guest Card)
Free public transportation with your Guest Card
Public transportation can be used free of charge upon presentation of a valid guest card of the tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee (available from your landlord) in the municipalities Bischofswiesen, Berchtesgaden, Schönau am Königssee, Ramsau and Marktschellenberg.
Ramsau bus schedules:
- 845 RamBus (Ramsau circle line)
- 846 Berchtesgaden - Ramsau - Hintersee
- 847 AlmErlebnisBus (Hintersee - Hirschbichl)
Current bus schedules can be found on the RVO page www.rvo-bus.de
The following lines are exluded:
- Eagles Nest, Almerlebnisbus and Nachtschwärmer
- A valid combination ticket Rossfeld ski lifts/RVO is required for the ski shuttle bus to Rossfeld.
- A reduced fare will be charged for the lines to the Mozart city Salzburg.
- Only the toll fee is payable for the lines to Rossfeld.
- The line to Bad Reichenhall costs 3,- € for adults and 1,50 € for children (6-14).
Further information about the guest card incl. benefits can be found here: Your Guest Card (PDF/German)
|Time Period||Parking Fee|
|Up to 4 hours||€ 5,00|
|Over 4 hours / Day pass||€ 7,00|
|Day 2||€ 5,00|
|Day 3||€ 4,00|
|Every additional day||€ 3,00|
|Annual pass (Ramsau)||€ 20,00|
|Annual pass (Tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee )||€ 40,00|
On presentation of a valid guest card of the tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee, a reduction of 50% is granted for the above fees (with the exception of annual passes).
The parking space Hiesenbrücke is free of charge upon presentation of the guest card.
Please note that Debit / Credit cards and bank notes are not accepted by the parking machines, nor do they return any change.
Day pass & Annual pass Ramsau coverage
Annual pass tourist region Berchtesgaden-Königssee additional coverage
Wheelchair access in Ramsau
Ramsau is pleased to offer an increasing number of accessible facilities, hiking trips and hotels.
Barrier-free, for example, is the new tourist information office and the town hall. In addition, multiple restaurants and toilets, for example around lake Hintersee and the National Park.